Kända musiker som sjunger om platt jord

turtle
Medlem
Reg: 22 dec 2018
 Gillat: 10 gånger
 gillade inlägg: 1 gång

Inlägg av turtle » 25 dec 2018, 13:42

Damian Marley - Patience
"The earth was flat if you went to far you would fall of, now the earth is round and if the shape change again everybody would start laugh, the average man can't prove most of the things that he chooses to speak of, and still won't research and find out the root of the truth that he seek."

Nirvana - On a Plain
"Love my self, better than you.
Know its wrong, but what should i do.
Im on a plain, i cant complain."

Paul McCartney - Fool on the hill
"But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down, and the eyes in his head sees the world spinning around."

Owl city - Fireflies
"I'd like to make my self believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cause everything is never as it seems."

UB40 - Higher ground
"Every hour, every day, im learning more. The more i learn, the less i know about before. The less i know the more i want to look around, digging deep for clues on higher ground.

The moon and stars sit way upp high, earth and trees beneath him lay."

Meatloaf - (minns inte title)
"As far as I'm concerned the world could still be flat, and when the time has come then its time to take it back."

turtle
Medlem
Reg: 22 dec 2018
 Gillat: 10 gånger
 gillade inlägg: 1 gång

Inlägg av turtle » 25 dec 2018, 14:25

Även Michael Jackson har i en video visat sin åsikt, tror det är i videon black or white men osäker.
Där ser vi 2 bebisar sitta på en stor glob, lekandes med en snö glob som Michael dansar i.
Tydlig platt jords referens.

Vissa tror han mördades för han sjöng "jew me, sue me, everybody do me.
Kick me kike me, dont you black or white me."

Han har även sagt i en intervju "you start of as the most popular person in the world and end up pennyless. Its a conspiracy, the Jews do it on purpose."

Användarvisningsbild
123fendas
Medlem
Reg: 09 dec 2018

Inlägg av 123fendas » 16 feb 2019, 14:03

Det här är absurt!
I'm on a plain
Det betyder inte platt jord.

Skriv svar